Community groups and individual volunteers are the heart of Western Health Foundation's fundraising efforts, and we are so lucky to have such outstanding support.
All fundraising efforts are to be conducted in line with government COVID guidelines.
Hosting your own fundraiser
Want to host a community fundraiser? We’ve created a guide to help make your fundraiser a success.
The guide includes:
- ideas for fundraising events and activities
- step-by-step fundraising guide to planning your event or activity
- tips on fundraising online
- terms & conditions of fundraising
- authority to fundraise application form
- templates to track your fundraising activity
"We are always happy to support Western Health. The hospital is important to us and whatever we can do to help raise money, we will."— Bao, Community Supporter of Western Health Foundation
Please note: no fundraising activity can be conducted on behalf of Western Health without written approval from the Western Health Foundation.
Western Health Foundation supports covid-safe practise and reminds all of our fundraisers to act within current state government regulations. It can be frustrating having to cancel an event or activity, so please contact us to discuss how we can help you to covid-proof your planning.