The Western Health Foundation is proud to announce a $20,000 grant, sponsored by our generous corporate partner, Medirest.
The aim of the fund is to enable opportunities for development and/or improvement across the spectrum of deliverables provided by the Health Support Services Division in the delivery of patient care.
Relevant areas are
- Food & Nutrition
- Patient Services Assistants
- Clerical Support
- Waste Management
Funds may be used to
- Provide opportunities for staff to undertake training to enhance skills/knowledge in their area of expertise
- Provide opportunities for the introduction of initiatives aimed at improving patient experience and/or outcomes
- Provide opportunities for innovation in disciplines associated with the delivery of support services.
Applications are open to ALL Western Health staff. However, they must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be aligned with services provided by the Health Services Division
2. Funds must be used to:
a. Provide improvements to patient care/experience, or
b. Upskill individuals working in the nominated areas.
Please complete the application below and submit.
1. Late applications will not be accepted
2. Submit one electronic Word copy and scanned signature page to:
Email subject line: Medirest Support Services Improvement Grant 2023 - [Your Name]
- Expressions of Interest close: 30th November 2023
- Successful applicant announced: 17th December 2023.
Bryan Ross - Director of Operations, Health Support Services
Telephone: 0403 993 546